What Your Can Expect From Burgess Health Center
- At Burgess, we expect open and honest communication and feedback. To help ensure this is occurring we have an open door policy with all leadership in the organization. Your manager will be visible, accessible and available.
- A work environment characterized by honesty, trust, open communication and individual respect that provides meaningful and significant life-work balance, recognition, challenge and growth.
- Clear policies and practices reflecting the rights and responsibilities, benefits and privileges you may expect from Burgess Health Center. Equal opportunities and fair treatment.
- A safe, secure and supportive environment.
- Compensation, which bears a fair and reasonable relationship to our community and comparable institutions and also assures equity within the hospital.
- A comprehensive program of personal benefits.
Find out more about the Basics and Benefits of Burgess Health Center.