You can help ensure your hospital continues to provide quality care you can believe in by supporting Burgess Foundation. Through annual fundraisers and a variety of different types of gifts from people just like you, Burgess Foundation helps the hospital purchase equipment and supplies that keep you and your family healthy.
Burgess Foundation’s annual Poinsettia Ball and Holiday Brunch, as well as their annual golf tournaments in Mapleton and Onawa have been long standing traditions. Proceeds from these popular social events and other fundraisers have helped Burgess Health Center with projects such as:
- A digital, portable X-ray machine
- Equipment for hospital and clinic services
- Computers and software to convert Burgess to electronic medical records
- EKG machine
- Surgery table
- Physician recruitment
- A hydraulic cot for the ER
- Healing Garden (donation opportunities still available)
No gift is too small and a variety of donation options are available. Learn more about ways to give here, or make your online donation today.
You can also support quality care you can believe in at Burgess Health Center by volunteering or joining the Burgess Auxiliary.